Foundation / Target Course Classroom Course for class Xth to XIth and XIth to XIIth moving students
This course is completed in two session.
(During class XIth Appearing ): During the XIth Appearing academic session, the JEE Advanced, JEE Main & AIPMTsyllabus, which is common to school syllabus of Class- XIth, will be taught to the students. This syllabus is scheduled to be finished by mid of December .
(During class XIIth Appearing ): Based on performance of the students in internal test series, they are promoted to second year of the course (Fresher Course). During month of March , the students will be given a break of around 20 to 25 days from the institute. During this period, the students take their annual examinations of ClassXIth in their respective schools followed by ‘a brief vacation’ at home.
We finish the course of class XIIth and also the complete revision of class XIth syllabus (from competitive examination point of view) by beginning of December in the following year. Then, students will be relieved from the institute to focus on their Class XIIth Board Examinations till the third week of March. We keep conducting Problem Solving Counters and revision classes for students during this period till final examination. After board examination, students resume and revise their preparation forJEE Advanced, JEE Main & AIPMT through Major Tests.
For School point of view :
- Syllabus of board (which is not common in JEE Advanced, JEE Main & AIPMT and board) will also be taught to students.
- Classes for English are also conducted from school examination point of view.
- One to one interaction with faculty members in small batches
- Highly competitive but student friendly environment of the institute
- Special classes for English from school examination
- Complete support for school/board examination